I paired my noodle salad with these marinated chicken skewers and it feed 5 adults for dinner and we had 1 meal left over for lunch. You could also pair this dish with marinated tofu, if you would like to keep it vegetarian.
Time: 30 minutes | Serves: 6 adults
- 2 large carrots
- 1 capsicum
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 100g mung beans
- 1 large red onion
- ½ a cucumber
- A handful of mint
- GF Lee Kum Kee Soy Sauce*
- Not so Sweet Chilli Sauce (Barkers)*
* if using alternative brands, please check ingredients if you want this dish to remain Gluten Free
- Thinly slice all vegetables.
- Boil water. Place noodles into a heat proof bowl and completely cover in boiling water.
- Place vegetables in a bowl with a handful of diced mint.
- Drain noodles and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Add noodles to bowl and mix.
- Dish each plate and add desired amount of soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce per plate.
Optional: You could also add sesame seeds on top, as an additional taste and texture!